I feel like there should be starship Enterprise music..I really have no idea how to use this blog thing. Ummm...where to start. Kaden loves riding on the tractor with his daddy. I got a cute picture of them on it. Hopefully we'll get our internet back on at home so I can post it. (Thank you to the phone company who informed hubby that "We still have til the 29th to do this..and it might be longer to get your phone on...)
I am 32 weeks this week, and I am ready for the next 8 weeks to go by. At least this time, I wasn't sick for three months straight, but this little girl loves to make me feel pain. (She likes my ribs or the very bottom of my stomach.)
I don't know of too much to say on here, but hopefully I will find more as time goes by. :)
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment