It's Friday!! I have less than an hour to be here at work, hopefully all will go well and I will pick up the kids and go to the house. Amid the question of "What's for dinner, Mom" and the "I'm hungry", maybe I'll get to relax before I go to bed.
I just got done reading a blog by Jackie Chesnutt. I don't live in Rogers anymore, but I consider him to be a good friend and someone I admire as a Christian. It is nice to read good thoughts and think about them until I can come back Monday and get online. (Hopefully our home computer will be fixed soon to be online..and to have a phone). So just "thank you" Jackie, and Marshall, Terry Rush, Dallas Henderson, and Lane Brown. (I don't personally know the last three people, but I read their blogs since they are linked with Marshall's). You give me nice thoughts to think about when I am feeling a bit "down". Thank God for the pick me up's!!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment